Pretty hot out today. And it’s only morning.
Good day to be an inside cat.
I don’t know, sometimes it’s cooler on the soil under a shrub.
I don’t know if I’d like that.
Mewsette, when Mom takes you outside, you need to be a little braver.
But if feels so weird. It’s so…open.
It’s nice. You’ve never been outdoors long enough.
You grew up outdoors, huh?
Pretty much, until the little boy brought me here.
If you’re inside now, why do you insist on going out side with Mom?
Well, I need to keep an eye on her.
Yes, someone needs to tell her what to do.
Plus, I like to be out there. I’d never go anywhere, I’d stay in the yard. There’s plenty to see.
Even though I’ve never been outside, I have the urge to just go running into the middle of those grackles and see what they’d do!
That would be really fun, and they’d make so much noise! When you’re out there, there are so many smells and sounds, you just wouldn’t believe it.
I’ll have to try it next time. My cat mom, Mimi, tells me it’s really nice.
You’ll like it, besides, I need someone else to help me keep track of Mom. I can’t move as fast as I used to.
Here come the boys.
Oh, well, time to go look out another door.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)