Cookie Picks Her Own CornPosted: July 9, 2011 | |
I barely had time to remove the salad greens and peppers from the basket before Cookie was ready to choose her ear of corn and start pulling at the shucks.
Catch that expression. I’m not going to take that ear of corn from her, or try to remove her from the basket.
Really, I don’t pose her, there’s no way she’d put up with it. She decides to do these things all by herself, but she’s so darned cute I can’t help but photograph everything she does. And lest you think she might have just decided to get into the basket no matter what was in it, as cats are wont to do and she has done with other various containers that happen to be in the kitchen, here is a photo of what she was doing before she looked up at me, actually pulling at the shucks of her ear of corn as Mewsette observes, and Giuseppe as well.
The list continues to grow. Here are other posts featuring Cookie’s Kitchen Escapades including the most recent:
We Have Sweet Corn
And A Bag of Rotini For a Bed
Cookie Dough in the Salad Bowl
Sweet Dreams, and a…Tomato for Your Pillow
Cookie in the Pasta Bowl
A Cookie in Every Pot
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)