It seems Cookie is the perpetrator of the stackable torties in this house; the last photo of the two of them on my lap had Cookie on top, and the two of them in approximately the same position. All I do is change my clothes—from summery sun dress to cool-weather long-sleeve top and denim skirt. In this case, however, Cookie has incapacitated my right hand. Good thing I use the mouse with my left hand.
Though it looks like Kelly is losing out here by sliding farther down my lap. She realized this and readjusted, which in Kelly’s rule book necessitates a full bath. She was sleepy, however, and tortie fur is tortie fur—she and Cookie ended up vigorously bathing each other for about a minute, then drifting back to sleep.
The only thing I got done was to take a lot of shaky photos. My arms aren’t long enough for these.
All images and text used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any way without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in purchasing one as a print, or to use in a print or internet publication.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)