So Much for the Apple CrispPosted: November 6, 2011 | |
I set my favorite enamel pan for fruit crisps on the table, and Cookie immediately stepped into it and did her thing, fitting herself into it at different angles, having a little bath, then finally having a nap. The pan meets her exacting specifications.
This position came after a few other tests, such as the first and most obvious fit. This left too much room in some areas and was therefore unsatisfactory.
One of the most important tests of any pan is whether or not one can bathe in it. Apparently this pan passes the test as Cookie gave herself a full bath.
“Could you just leave me alone to have my nap now?”
I’m sure there will be more, in the meantime, here are other posts featuring Cookie’s Kitchen Escapades including the most recent:
All images and text used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any way without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in purchasing one as a print, or to use in a print or internet publication.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)