Copy Cats`Posted: November 16, 2011 | |
Mewsette continues her adoration of Cookie and her daily practice as understudy to her little big sister.
Mewsette even dares to take a few grooming licks at Cookie as a way of showing she cares. Surprisingly, Cookie really doesn’t mind this, though she will occasionally scowl and growl, but she never lifts a paw. Once, recently, she even asked for Cookie’s blessing, and while Cookie usually pointedly ignores Mewsette’s overtures (hard to do, Mewsette is large and persistent), this time she gave in.
Personally, I like to see Mewsette taking care of Cookie. I’m glad to know that Mewsette’s big, gentle, quiet presence is keeping watch over my guardian kitty while she sleeps.
All images and text used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any way without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in purchasing one as a print, or to use in a print or internet publication.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)