My InspirationsPosted: December 4, 2011 | |
Coffee and a Cookie?
More than that!
Inspiration No. 1: Cookie, ready to start the day! She’s always been the one to happily accompany me in whatever I do and wherever I go around the house.
Inspiration No. 2: my morning coffee, fresh ground, French-pressed.
Inspiration No. 3: my favorite mug featuring one of the paintings I’ve always found most inspiring “The Starry Night”, by an artist I’ve always found inspiring, Vincent Van Gogh.
Even though Cookie isn’t climbing into my coffee cup or even drinking my coffee (I think she’s waiting for it to cool off) I think this qualifies as a Cookie’s Kitchen Escapades photo. Click here to pull together other posts featuring Cookie’s Kitchen Escapades or click on any of the links below to read individual posts:
So Much for the Apple Crisp
And a Bag of Rotini for a Bed
Cookie Dough in the Salad Bowl
Sweet Dreams, and a…Tomato for Your Pillow
Cookie in the Pasta Bowl
A Cookie in Every Pot
Chocolate Chip Cookies
All images and text used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any way without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in purchasing one as a print, or to use in a print or internet publication.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)