Winter Reflections: From A Year Ago TodayPosted: February 10, 2012 | |
You don’t need to worry that we won’t see Cookie any more—in fact, you may see her just as often as before as I feature photos from last year and perhaps even the year before!
Every 18-year-old kitty deserves to nap in the sun on the table curled into an old flannel bathrobe.
Why do I have a bathrobe on my kitchen table? Doesn’t every cat owner have some sort of feline comfort area on their table? Actually, it was a pile of warm laundry at first, and as I folded it with kitties burrowing into the pile I laid aside the bathrobe and several immediately settled on it. How dare I consider moving it. Might as well let them get as much cat hair as they want on it so I can watch it again.
Perhaps those outdoor kitties who wander around my yard and on my porches see how nice it is indoors.
Might make a nice painting. Please, I need to create another day in the week for me, just for me.
To see more daily photos go to “Daily Images” in the menu and choose “All Photos” or any other category.
All images and text used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any way without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in purchasing one as a print, or to use in a print or internet publication.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)