Excuse Me, Girlfriend? 2011Posted: April 2, 2012 | |
Cookie and Mimi actually get along just fine, but Mimi kept trying to: 1) steal the limelight as I was photographing The Goddess, and; 2) steal the catnip candy cane from under Cookie’s paws. Cookie gives a friendly warning, her ears and whiskers swept forward, and a warning was enough for Mimi, ears and whiskers swept back.
Cookie’s coloring looks odd because she is in full sun so her details are flashed out in order to get any detail in Mimi, who is in shadow. Why couldn’t they have been reversed?!
Unless I have linked the photo to something else, which is rare with daily photos, you can click the photo to see a larger version. I save them at 1000 pixels maximum dimension, and at that size the photos are nearly twice the dimension and you can see more detail in many of the photos I post. Please remember if you download or share, my name and the link back to the original photo should always appear with it.
To see more daily photos go to “Daily Images” in the menu and choose “All Photos” or any other category.
All images used on this site are copyrighted to Bernadette E. Kazmarski unless otherwise noted and may not be used without my written permission. Please ask if you are interested in purchasing one as a print, or to use in a print or internet publication.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)